Skip to main content

Hetafanfic - Just being your Friend - Chapter 2

By AliceIggyKirkland.
Disclaimer: this fan fiction uses some Hetalia characters, of Hidekaz Himaruya. It’s an AU and they have human names (given by their creator). Other characters are created by me, so, you must ask permission to use them.
CHAPTER 2
SAYING HI TO THE NEW GUY


Two weeks ago, I began to recover my life before the gang and judgements and prison (or “correctional”… whatever). It’s tough to do it, specially when I must recover my passive-aggressive relationship with my older brother. We’ve never been normal but it was better than now… He watches me twenty-four seven, and, he is polite, nice. You know what I mean?… Nice! A Kirkland’s never “nice” with another of family.
Today, Liz came to visit us. I was so happy to see her. She’s invited us to dinner in her house. And she had great news, depending the point of view you choose.
- Alistair, Arthie, I finally found a great teacher… - She squeezed my arm, smiling. - She is recommended by a lot of important people, some of them are my clients. Her name is Victoria Hanover.
She gave us folders with her information. The lady looked older, on her fifties, maybe. But Alistair smiled, which meant she would be my home teacher, even if I rejected her.
It’s finishing Spring, so I have all Summer to catch up with the school before classes start in Autumn.
Now, Alistair and I are waiting on Liz’ living room. Apparently, we would be alone with her. Then:
- Good evening, young men. - She has a strong British accent. - My name is Victoria. It’s nice to meet you.
- Good evening, miss. I’m Alistair Kirkland.
- Good evening, miss Victoria. - She smiled kindly. - I’m Arthur. Nice to meet you.
- Young Arthur, I can see in you a great talent and I’m sure you’re very intelligent. I hope your cooperation to get you ahead and get in to high school.
Her words were valuable for me. During summer, I studied hard. She is a tough teacher, I must confess, but, she is supporting me a lot and I don’t want to let down anybody.
- Arthur, time’s up. - I’m doing my last exam. - Gimme your paper, please.
- Right, Vicky.
- I’m sure you did it great. With these, we can validate your courses and you’ll be in school in some weeks later.
- It would be great, Vicky. - I smiled to her.
After almost seven weeks after school began, I could get in. I’m not in my confort zone right now. I’m a kinda hermit. But, after all, I must make my best to fit here.
- Kids, we have a new student in the class. Please, say hi to Arthur Kirkland.
- Hello. I’m pleased to meet you. I’m Arthur. - A small smile and some girls sighed loud.
What can I say?… it’s British charm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heta-fanfic: Mein kleiner Schatz - Eine schmerzhafte Erinnerung

De www.fanpop.com Hola! Es hora de la renuncia respectiva: Este fic utiliza a los personajes de Hetalia, creados por Hidekaz Himaruya, por tanto no son míos. Los nombres de algunos de ellos me los inventé porque el creador no les ha dado un nombre concreto, así que si los veo en otro lado, si reclamaré. El universo en que se desarrolla es el Gakuen Hetalia, todos como humanos, totalmente ajeno el argumento a los otros fics que estoy escribiendo. Ambientado en Berna, Suiza y no gano dinero por escribir. Sólo dejo fluir mi imaginación. Precuela de " Meine Heimliche Liebe ". Fic de un sólo capítulo. Tengo varios seudónimos en la red y el utilizado para este fic es el que creé para la comunidad hetaliana: AliceIggyKirkland. En Fanfiction, este fic ya está bastante avanzado y fue dedicado a una lectora:  Yue-black-in-the-Ai Y sin más preámbulos: TITULO:  Mein kleiner Schatz Kapitel 1 - Eine schmerzhafte Erinnerung

Ali's Art: Ghost Aurora's Winter Night

Divinum legio - Nativitas

Autor: Kore-Persephone (mi pseudónimo como escritora) Renuncia: Esta es una historia ficticia en la que no se pretende cuestionar ningún precepto de índole religioso ni mitológico. Agradecimiento: A mi padre, a mi novio y a mis amigos por vivir queriendo ser sabios, no sabiondos. Dedicatoria: A toda persona que desee ver algo diferente de todo lo que ha visto y oído.