Skip to main content

Hetafanfic - Just being your Friend - Chapter 3

By AliceIggyKirkland.
Disclaimer: this fan fiction uses some Hetalia characters, of Hidekaz Himaruya. It’s an AU and they have human names (given by their creator). Other characters are created by me, so, you must ask permission to use them.
CHAPTER 3
MEETING THE CHUBBY NERD

In those five minutes, every guy of the class started to hate me and every girl wanted to know me well, very well. Or that was I thought. I hadn’t met the Alpha of the class yet… Well, that could be discussed.
- Arthur, please, take the seat of there, next to Jones.
I looked at that point and I was surprised. That guy was quite looking outside through the window and the teacher didn’t mind it. Actually, she called me by my name and he was just “Jones”.
I sat down the desk next to him. He looked like a little bit chubby, I think. He was wearing a baseball t-shirt and a cap. I could see some Physics notes and little heroes sketches. OK, I need a nerd friend if I want to pass with good grades this year. I mean, he could be my tutor and it’s an excellent option, considering who were my “friends” before.
- Hi, I’m Arthur.
Ok… I’m with my stretched hand, waiting for a intelligent life sign from this guy and he is ignoring me. What thing could be more interesting than a new guy in the class?
Well, Mother Nature made her move and a butterfly appeared from the point he was staring.
- Arthur, sit down. - Teacher said and the guy turned his head to the board.
Later, I confirmed he was the nerd of the class: He answered all the questions of the teacher. The weird thing was his voice. He sounded like a girl, but his moves were too thick to be a girl. And no one called him by his name. What’s it wrong with everybody?
When it was lunch time, I was staring something on the floor. Then, I had noticed a motion and I saw a nice butt. On a huge jeans and a extra large baseball tee and I realized I was looking at my chubby nerd classmate.
- I need to meet a girl. NOW.
My hunger ran away after that. Who would blame me? I’m pretty sure I like girls. I tested myself and definitely I prefer girls than boys.
Then, things became bizarre on cafeteria. Some girls were bullying someone among them. Later, one of them was pushed and she fell on the floor, hurting her. The person who did it was the chubby nerd. When I was going to help the girl, the counselor appeared and…
- Amelia Jones, to my office! And all of you, too!
- Whatever…
And counselor took her away her cap, letting her short waved dark blond hair fall on her shoulders.
Well, I asked for a girl… My chubby nerd classmate is a girl: Amelia Jones.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heta-fanfic: Mein kleiner Schatz - Eine schmerzhafte Erinnerung

De www.fanpop.com Hola! Es hora de la renuncia respectiva: Este fic utiliza a los personajes de Hetalia, creados por Hidekaz Himaruya, por tanto no son míos. Los nombres de algunos de ellos me los inventé porque el creador no les ha dado un nombre concreto, así que si los veo en otro lado, si reclamaré. El universo en que se desarrolla es el Gakuen Hetalia, todos como humanos, totalmente ajeno el argumento a los otros fics que estoy escribiendo. Ambientado en Berna, Suiza y no gano dinero por escribir. Sólo dejo fluir mi imaginación. Precuela de " Meine Heimliche Liebe ". Fic de un sólo capítulo. Tengo varios seudónimos en la red y el utilizado para este fic es el que creé para la comunidad hetaliana: AliceIggyKirkland. En Fanfiction, este fic ya está bastante avanzado y fue dedicado a una lectora:  Yue-black-in-the-Ai Y sin más preámbulos: TITULO:  Mein kleiner Schatz Kapitel 1 - Eine schmerzhafte Erinnerung

Ali's Art: Ghost Aurora's Winter Night

Divinum legio - Nativitas

Autor: Kore-Persephone (mi pseudónimo como escritora) Renuncia: Esta es una historia ficticia en la que no se pretende cuestionar ningún precepto de índole religioso ni mitológico. Agradecimiento: A mi padre, a mi novio y a mis amigos por vivir queriendo ser sabios, no sabiondos. Dedicatoria: A toda persona que desee ver algo diferente de todo lo que ha visto y oído.