Skip to main content

Hetafanfic - Just being your Friend - Chapter 5

By AliceIggyKirkland. 

Disclaimer: this fan fiction uses some Hetalia characters, of Hidekaz Himaruya. It’s an AU and they have human names (given by their creator). Other characters are created by me, so, you must ask permission to use them. 


📒📒📒📒CHAPTER 5📒📒📒📒 


📚📚📚📚HAPPINESS OR JEALOUSY📚📚📚📚 



Two months. Two long months… And I have no friends. No guy has wanted to know me. And I know why. 


Amelia and I have made a great team in class, and we both have good grades - she’s still the smartest one -, but, being her friend has killed my chance to be cool with my male classmates. They hate me. I mean it. 


- They did again, didn’t they? 


Today, I found (again) destroyed my stuff, in my locker, and they improved themselves putting used condoms. Honestly, I didn’t check if they were really used. Fortunately, I’ve never needed to leave my textbooks there. 


- Yes, Amy… (sigh) I don’t know what I did to deserve this. 

- Actually, you did something… - She pointed herself. - You don’t have to defend me or talk to me. I’m a survivor, honey.
- Fuck them! - She winced. - We are smarter than them. It’s their problem. As if I wanted to be surrounded by neanderthal shit. 

I have decided to be “bad Arthur” in my gentleman suit, since now. 


- Look who is here! - My bullies came in to the class. - Our British treasure: Arthie. - In this mode, they will have a “little” surprise.

- And here are my bitches. Thanks for redecorating my locker. No whore has ever done something so great than you. 

I know what you are thinking: “Are you looking for a fight?” Actually, yes, but, I have a plan. 


- How do you dare?… - The leader pissed off and he tried to punch my face, but, I’m faster. - What a?!…

- Really, little shit? - And I left my fist on his solar plexus. His sidekicks had their mouths dropped. - What are you looking? Get out my way, bloody heck!
- Wow! 

All that time, Amelia was there. She was shocked like the others and she just blinked some times before taking her seat. The rest of my classmates were watching me like a hero - or that would be the noun than Amelia would use. 


The classes are running as always, or that is I think. Then, a paper fell on my desk: 


“That was amazing, Arthur. Strong, smart and stunning… I would like to lunch with you. Any problem?” Two blocks with a “Yes” and a “No”, signed by Monica, one of the cheerleader team. 


Then, another message came, and another, and another… At the end, I received eight invitations to lunch from girls of my class. But… 


- Arthie, as I promised, I’ve brought peanut butter jelly sandwiches. - I was quiet. - If you want to meet them, I have no problem. 


I felt busted, as if I had done something wrong, but, she was smiling happily to me. 


- No, Amy. In school, you are my lunch date. - When I said “date”, I felt my blood in my face.

- What a cheater! You just want my lunch because you could kill someone with that crap you call food. - Amelia smiled at me.
- Step back, Jones! 
- Make me do it, Kirkland! - She ran away from me. 

After lunch, I returned those messages, asking them for a date, a real date. At the end of classes, I had planned eight dates for the next two weeks. 


Now, in home, I was wondering how she would feel when the rumors of those dates start to run on the hallways. Would she be jealous? Would she be happy? And the most important thing: 


- Do I want she will be happy or jealous of me? 


I feel so bad, thinking about this, than I’m smoking on backyard. Then, I can hear my brother’s steps behind me. 


- Bunny, what have I said about smoking at your age?

- Gimme a break, Alistair… I think I’m in serious troubles.
- What?! Arthur, what did you?!…
- Not those troubles, chicken head. - I didn’t know if it were a good idea to tell him.
- So?… 
- I’ll be busy having some dates next two weeks, just for the record, but I have my friend, Amelia, and she seems to be alright with my situation and I have been wondering if I really want she were happy with that. 

Alistair is looking at me as if he wanted to read my mind, then, he smiled and squeezed my shoulder. 


- Bunny, if you are worrier about Amelia’s approval than planning those dates, maybe the date you want isn’t in your schedule yet. 


He walks inside and I choose to finish my cigarette. If he is right, finally I know what is happening to me with her. 


- Bollocks, I’m in love with Amelia.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heta-fanfic: Mein kleiner Schatz - Eine schmerzhafte Erinnerung

De www.fanpop.com Hola! Es hora de la renuncia respectiva: Este fic utiliza a los personajes de Hetalia, creados por Hidekaz Himaruya, por tanto no son míos. Los nombres de algunos de ellos me los inventé porque el creador no les ha dado un nombre concreto, así que si los veo en otro lado, si reclamaré. El universo en que se desarrolla es el Gakuen Hetalia, todos como humanos, totalmente ajeno el argumento a los otros fics que estoy escribiendo. Ambientado en Berna, Suiza y no gano dinero por escribir. Sólo dejo fluir mi imaginación. Precuela de " Meine Heimliche Liebe ". Fic de un sólo capítulo. Tengo varios seudónimos en la red y el utilizado para este fic es el que creé para la comunidad hetaliana: AliceIggyKirkland. En Fanfiction, este fic ya está bastante avanzado y fue dedicado a una lectora:  Yue-black-in-the-Ai Y sin más preámbulos: TITULO:  Mein kleiner Schatz Kapitel 1 - Eine schmerzhafte Erinnerung

Ali's Art: Ghost Aurora's Winter Night

Divinum legio - Nativitas

Autor: Kore-Persephone (mi pseudónimo como escritora) Renuncia: Esta es una historia ficticia en la que no se pretende cuestionar ningún precepto de índole religioso ni mitológico. Agradecimiento: A mi padre, a mi novio y a mis amigos por vivir queriendo ser sabios, no sabiondos. Dedicatoria: A toda persona que desee ver algo diferente de todo lo que ha visto y oído.