Skip to main content

Hetafanfic - Just being your Friend - Chapter 6

By AliceIggyKirkland.

Disclaimer: this fan fiction uses some Hetalia characters, of Hidekaz Himaruya. It’s an AU and they have human names (given by their creator). Other characters are created by me, so, you must ask permission to use them.

馃搾馃搾馃搾馃搾CHAPTER 6馃搾馃搾馃搾馃搾 

馃摎馃摎馃摎馃摎FRIEND-ZONED LADIES MAN馃摎馃摎馃摎馃摎 

I am in love.

With Amelia.

And it’s not possible to have a relationship with her.

I know what you are thinking: “Did you ask her out? She reject you? Did you do anything really stupid? Isn’t she your friend anymore?”

All the answers are “No”.

I will explain you what happened this morning:

After two weeks going out with girls of my Math class, rumours were running in the school. In fact, I have chosen public places where school mates could see me to prove if Amelia would feel or say something about it.

But, her response was pretty disappointing…

- Here is the ladies man! - Amelia came to me, smirking and she hugged me to say hello.

- Do not call me that way. It’s embarrasing!

- Oh, c’mon!… You have several fans in school. Your fame is reaching all the school. I heard someone saying to postulate you as President for Student Council. Women love you.

- Alright.. - I was nervous, but… - So, what do you think?

- I dunno but if ya’k with dat… I’m a good friend and friends support their besties. You’re my best friend.

Did you see the fail of this?

Best friend.

BEST-FRIEND.

What does it suppose I must do with that?

She put me in the Damn Friend Zone. I correct myself: BEST FRIEND ZONE.

- I’m so stupid!!!

I am in my bedroom right now, This is so bad…

- I know that! - It’s Alistair, bothering me from his room, next of mine.

I get up from my bed and went to Alistair’s room.

- Hey, arsehole, Amy is coming to study.

- Yes, study… - His sarcasm is not helping. - May I be there to see how she crashes you sensitive, corny heart, again?

- I’m just telling, git.

This is the price to have your older brother as tutor. Why can not he be a bloody angel?

Icing on the cake: Amelia and Alistair cannot be quite and quite as good friends. They despise each other.

Worst scenario ever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heta-fanfic: Mein kleiner Schatz - Eine schmerzhafte Erinnerung

De www.fanpop.com Hola! Es hora de la renuncia respectiva: Este fic utiliza a los personajes de Hetalia, creados por Hidekaz Himaruya, por tanto no son m铆os. Los nombres de algunos de ellos me los invent茅 porque el creador no les ha dado un nombre concreto, as铆 que si los veo en otro lado, si reclamar茅. El universo en que se desarrolla es el Gakuen Hetalia, todos como humanos, totalmente ajeno el argumento a los otros fics que estoy escribiendo. Ambientado en Berna, Suiza y no gano dinero por escribir. S贸lo dejo fluir mi imaginaci贸n. Precuela de " Meine Heimliche Liebe ". Fic de un s贸lo cap铆tulo. Tengo varios seud贸nimos en la red y el utilizado para este fic es el que cre茅 para la comunidad hetaliana: AliceIggyKirkland. En Fanfiction, este fic ya est谩 bastante avanzado y fue dedicado a una lectora:  Yue-black-in-the-Ai Y sin m谩s pre谩mbulos: TITULO:  Mein kleiner Schatz Kapitel 1 - Eine schmerzhafte Erinnerung

Ali's Art: Ghost Aurora's Winter Night

Divinum legio - Nativitas

Autor: Kore-Persephone (mi pseud贸nimo como escritora) Renuncia: Esta es una historia ficticia en la que no se pretende cuestionar ning煤n precepto de 铆ndole religioso ni mitol贸gico. Agradecimiento: A mi padre, a mi novio y a mis amigos por vivir queriendo ser sabios, no sabiondos. Dedicatoria: A toda persona que desee ver algo diferente de todo lo que ha visto y o铆do.